Sunday, December 14, 2008
I JUST FINISHED RYUUSEI NO KIZUNA EPISODE 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DAMN NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINO KUN WA CHO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THATS KAWAII SUNGLASS SOMEMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WANT HAYASHI RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MIKA CHAN ACTUALLY PRONOUNCE IT AS HAYASHI DO RICE~ SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! NINO KUN'S PISSED OFF FACE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAA~~~~~~~~~~
but the show is ending by next week!!!!!!!!! USO DAYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MORE NINO KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DOUBLE SHOCKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHNO HAS A NEW DRAMA IN 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS CALL UTA NO ONIISAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE IS THE PLOT:
The story revolves around an unconventional children's show called "Minna de Utao!" Ohno plays Kenta, a young musician whose band breaks up and who gets dumped by his girlfriend. To top it off, his own family labels him as useless. Unexpectedly, he becomes an "uta no oniisan," a singing character on the children's show.
YES HIS CHARACTER ALWAYS SO KE LIAN DE~~ BUT THE PLOT GOT OH CHAN AND KIDS WHICH I BET MUST BE A DAMN CUTE SHOW LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT IS A COMDEY SOMEMORE~~ I CANT WAIT FOR JANUARY 16TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SHOW STARTS FILMING IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GANBATTE NE OH CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAIT FOR YOUR SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHO KUN ALSO HAS A NEW MOVIE CALL 'YATTERMAN'. it is originated from an anime~~ wanna watch it also~~~ but nino, matsujun and aiba has no recent dramas or movie~~~ T_T i want more ARASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
today's work is as tiring as before but lucky my supervisor is fun and siew siew is very friendly, or else i sure bound to be damn quite and will give all the aunties a dulan face~~~
i only have this week to complete all my homework cause next whole of next week is so hectic!!!!
meeting flynn tomorrow to give him his cds~~~ and show him the sugi magazine~~
tues need to bring ls to go rebond her hair~~~ haiyo where got time to do work!!!!!!??????? ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*random* I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥智王子♥
Sakiya
C'est la vie
LIVE=EVIL