wooo i finished a drama again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINISHED GIRAGIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a drama about male hosts!!!! KAKKOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes me wanna rewatch ouran high school host club :P
the drama is by SASAKI KURANOSUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of my favourite actors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i seriously like old guys, but their acting skills are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have been rewatching Oh chan solo PV for a few times everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVER GOT SICK OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS I AM LOVING HIM MORE AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE IS THE PV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my my, how can i even forget about ARASHI NEW PV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHO'S RAPPING IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope someone upload the 2 PVs in high quality as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I DOWNLOADED OH CHAN'S PERFORMANCE IN MUSIC STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS JUST TOO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE DANCE STEPS ARE SO CUTE ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my skin hurts!!!!!!!!! all thanks to yesterday's cycling! we cycled from morning to afternoon, at least 20km i believe and my skin kena burned!!!!!!!!!! argh, super red now, like monkey's butt.... but the trip is so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think anyone will wanna join me to go on this trip again... esp jo and shing, so far they sure complain like siao..... so hot somemore, mama tanoshi desu!!!!!!!!!!
we went to Ice Cream Chefs for homemake ice cream!!! UMAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! chocolate with herseys plus maltesers as topping!!!!!! and went i was browsing through the photos on their shop's wall, i found DANSON'S PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, so lucky!
Arashi's new single will be released on 4th of March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BET THEY WILL GET SUPER DUPER GOOD SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEIR 2009 CALENDAR IS WAY TO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESP OH CHAN AND SHO KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY NEXT AIM IS TO WATCH 'RESCUE'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GANBARIMASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥智王子♥
Sakiya C'est la vie
LIVE=EVIL
p.s: changed blog song to 曇りのち、快晴 by OH CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUBARASHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!